2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but the gap between the 07 Cavs and the 2001 Sixers isn't really all that significant to me.

It's widely accepted that the 07 Cavs team was trash but I'm supposed to believe the 01 Sixers weren't trash because they managed to win 1 game against LA?

Alright, I suppose you win.
1 Eric Snow = 1 Eric Snow

brad stevens coaching have people thinking celtics dont need kyrie, gordon........ got the best out of IT let him go.... got the best out of crowder..... bout to get marcus smart a big contract on a next team......lol

I remember all the rep concerns before we moved to the new platform and now it's easier than ever to get your count up :lol:
I'll probably have 10K more of these things before christmas :lol:

Not after you go down with this Curry ship

Jk I rescind that comment for NT jinx purposes

Reactions: HIM
What about them NET’s teams
That was just Jason Kidd fast break experience. Plus trash East. All the teams we're talking about (07 Cavs, Iverson Sixers, Kidd Nets) made the finals in a fluky manner because the East was absolute trash.

I know I'm a Lakers fan but can someone please explain this weird obsession people have with insisting that Danny should trade Kyrie or Gordon when literally all these moves were made with this in mind? Like, Boston got the #2 seed in large part to Kyrie this season and y'all think Danny is randomly gonna trade him because....Terry stepped up? Wtf. They always believed in Tatum and Brown so this is just proof that they were right, not proof that they should go away from the master plan. Am I missing something?:rofl:

I know I'm a Lakers fan but can someone please explain this weird obsession people have with insisting that Danny should trade Kyrie or Gordon when literally all these moves were made with this in mind? Like, Boston got the #2 seed in large part to Kyrie this season and y'all think Danny is randomly gonna trade him because....Terry stepped up? Wtf. They always believed in Tatum and Brown so this is just proof that they were right, not proof that they should go away from the master plan. Am I missing something?:rofl:

Recency bias. Everyone is living in the moment.

Plus what happens in the playoffs is magnified x100. It's like people completely disregard the 82 games that had to be played to get to this point.

Kyrie’s Celtics was AT BEST going to the ECF to lose to Lebron. This team without Kyrie is going to do the same thing. A scoring point guard isn’t something the Celtics are missing in the least with Kyrie on the bench. You have a legit chance at getting Kawhi and being a team with no holes in its play style. You sell Kyrie while his trade value is high. One more injury to him and everybody will officially know he’s damaged goods. He’s only getting older.

Yeah I think the Kyrie/ Gordon trade conversation origins from Penny and Grant Hill. Both never were the same after Knee and ankle surgery. There is no guarantee|l Ainge is known to trade vehicles with blown head gaskets

the equivalent to saying the Philadelphia eagles should try to flip Carson wentz .

Kyrie’s Celtics was AT BEST going to the ECF to lose to Lebron. This team without Kyrie is going to do the same thing. A scoring point guard isn’t something the Celtics are missing in the least with Kyrie on the bench. You have a legit chance at getting Kawhi and being a team with no holes in its play style. You sell Kyrie while his trade value is high. One more injury to him and everybody will officially know he’s damaged goods. He’s only getting older.
Why do the Celtics need Kawhi lmao, they are already stacked at the 3 position
All they really need to do is add an all star center to compliment Horford and their team is already set for the future

Just stop.

Why do the Celtics need Kawhi lmao, they are already stacked at the 3 position
All they really need to do is add an all star center to compliment Horford and their team is already set for the future

Tatum nor Hayward are better than Kawhi. Ship off Hayward with Kyrie, move Tatum to the 2. Have Jaylen be your 6th man and lead a 2nd unit.

Just stop.

I’m giving gems to beat Lebron since so many hate him. Maybe I should :nerd:

Kawhi does not currently have a clean bill of health either, though.

Kyrie’s injury are CHRONIC

im NOT a Celtics fan but i see them way stronger next season and rule the the EAST for the future vs the Sixers

all that being said LEBRON needs to reload or join any team stronger than his roster right now

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom