Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't consider boneless and regular wings the same thing

Just like nuggets and chicken tenders

But regular wings > boneless.. not that I don't enjoy both

And if we talking steaks.. New York strip or bone in ribeye >

- and don't ruin the meat with adding any condiments or over cooking it (like yalls' heathen of a president)
salt and pepper, little slab of butter on top, medium rare, done.

Been battling food poisoning since yesterday. This is my flu game. Im impressed that I can even post.

I have a corneal abrasion, haven’t missed a beat but some of these hot takes had me like

87584D88-32A2-46EA-99FB-B5C8C0D7D56E.gif

Been battling food poisoning since yesterday. This is my flu game. Im impressed that I can even post.

My G I was food poisoned this weekend and it was horrible. Sulfur burps and diarrhea :sick::sick::sick: I was literally writing my will. Of all places to do me in, McDonalds forsaked me. :smh: Gabrielle Union and that damn Double Quarter pounder commercial :smh:

My G I was food poisoned this weekend and it was horrible. Sulfur burps and diarrhea :sick::sick::sick: I was literally writing my will. Of all places to do me in, McDonalds forsaked me. :smh: Gabrielle Union and that damn Double Quarter pounder commercial :smh:
Same **** happened to me 2 months ago. Egg McMuffin smh

Haven’t updated my iPhone in like a year, the new one has my phone working at warp speed yooooo. Feels like I got a new phone with the interface too lulz

I had food poisoning at a summer camp in high school but it was like 25 of us with 24 hour diarrhea. Worst week ever. I tried to hoop, felt a squirt when I landed and ran to the nearest bathroom. Woke up at 3 am to go, all the stalls were filled and had to go the the girls floor.

I thought being 17 was only a dream at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom