2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaooooo pj tucker on ig snap getting a hair cut telling CP its time to come home dawg. hahaha. chris gon piss in his electrolytes tho.

Ever drank so much you get bubble guts.
I drank for 11 hours straight from 6pm to 5am woke up 4 hours later and when to work.

Man what?? You know you’re out the paint when you’re bloated after drinking that and try and let out a fart and feel wetness :smh:

yall must be drinking pabst blue ribbon and moonshine. Aint no BG's and diarrhea with real liquor. Whiskey is a diuretic. You aint getting no wetness. It'll dry you the **** out and make it hard as hell to doo doo. that'll **** will realllllllly make you sick if you drink enough of it. And you just gotta live with it til it runs its course. if you live. i died like 3 times. yet here we are.

yall must be drinking pabst blue ribbon and moonshine. Aint no BG's and diarrhea with real liquor. Whiskey is a diuretic. You aint getting no wetness. It'll dry you the **** out and make it hard as hell to doo doo. that'll **** will realllllllly make you sick if you drink enough of it. And you just gotta live with it til it runs its course. if you live. i died like 3 times. yet here we are.

Lmao catwoman headass, get outta here freeze freeze

Let thon old *** shine. Place called Lost Dog back in the Sip had some of the best wings I’ve ever had. People born after ‘94 don’t know how to eat bone in wings.

This would be fantastic purely from a perspective of watching this thread burn

wouldn't mind this happening...just to see all those folk talkin about "bron never joined a super team!!" go

tZOS8.gif

So he went to HS, graduated, and then had to go back from the 8th grade ? :lol: I guess it’s worth it for the nba $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom