2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you feel that way? Anything personal?
I've only enjoyed 3 series.
I normally enjoy them all.
OKc/Utah was really good to watch
Pels sweeping was fun to watch
Cavs/Indy was almost epic, and def a good watch.

The rest just haven't packed that punch.

Great game Warrior boys :D

8405DA2A-543D-41B9-BDDE-012CE14661E5.gif

Explain...
Joke, don't take it too seriously. But they are tough to beat for any team, then you get close and they straight demoralize you. Winning against them almost feela hopeless. Like working corporate and realizing your ceiling is much lower than your white counterparts.

:lol: yeah it gets funny with some of them. funny thing is they love to dish it but turn into females when you throw it back at them

So true! Told dude he was acting like the team’s wife when he threw the temper tantrum and he came to me later saying that was messed up to compare him to a female, he was 100% serious too :lol:.

I guess it's the nature of playoff basketball to be prisoners of the moment. All of these games are so isolated from one another, and teams don't carry any momentum from game to game. With
so many teams been relying on the 3-point shot, if one team gets hot from three they can blow the other team out and vice versa.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Rockets came out and won game 4 and made this 40-point blowout meaningless the same way the Warriors won game 3 and made the game 2 30 point blowout and meaningless. Same thing goes for the Eastern Conference Finals as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom