2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya hate the warriors now, wait until lacob convinces them to take less and add a fifth star :lol:

giphy.gif

We can't just assume that he is some filthy rich guy who became a warrior fan a year ago. What if he's been a fan all his life and saved up to go to this game?

5228b1d4-a8d2-44b9-8eaa-e0e81b6d0150-gif.2118169

This gif personifies everything wrong with Warriors fans. Growing up, the Warriors always had a very loyal fan base of black, Latino and Asian fans. Even when they weren't very good, they still packed the place out and had a great fan environment.

Now comes the new crop of Warriors fans. New tech money who never watched a basketball game until 4 years ago and weren't there when the Warriors weren't good. Now if you look at Oracle it's just a bunch of middle-aged white guys who wear collared shirts underneath jerseys. The original Warriors fans who suffered through the tough times pre-Steph Curry can't even afford to get in the building now.

This dude doesn't even know what that celebration means or how to do it correctly.

Shut that crying **** up and go get you some money ****** DOLPH VOICE!

That white dude used that mixing gesture perfectly. That was seconds after Livingston mixed Haren up!

:pimp:

Shut that crying **** up and go get you some money ****** DOLPH VOICE!

That white dude used that mixing gesture perfectly. That was seconds after Livingston mixed Haren up!

:pimp:
He is crying, and ole boy is doing it with the gesture, but he got a point about the demographics.

Even Jerry West touched on how loyal the fanbase was. And now demand has priced many of those people out the arena.

That's capitalism, that's the Bay Area, but it still kinda ******.

Last edited:
So when ur star player goes off you win the majority of the time. What kind of useless stat is this.

Literally not true at all. Star players been eating forever in L's.

Hell, where you think 'needs more help' jokes came from?

How many times am I gonna have to disprove this myth that the Warriors "loyal fanbase" "packed the gym" when they were trash? They did not have good attendance numbers besides the We Believe team. They were regularly behind the Clippers, if memory serves me right. Let me pull up my post from the last time.

FB47332A-0BEA-4195-ACD6-AA5A2270EB29.jpeg

#FakeNews

How many times am I gonna have to disprove this myth that the Warriors "loyal fanbase" "packed the gym" when they were trash? They did not have good attendance numbers besides the We Believe team. They were regularly behind the Clippers, if memory serves me right. Let me pull up my post from the last time.

FB47332A-0BEA-4195-ACD6-AA5A2270EB29.jpeg

#FakeNews
The Oracle has always been popping and supportive, that's all I know.

one thing ive noticed about lebron fans that ive never seen from another fanbase is the constant wishing of injury, harm, and even some cases death on other players that stand in the way of lebron.

**** is nuts
What? No one does that except the one dude in this thread. Don't box me in with that

There can be two things happening at the same time.

Fans naturally being more supportive of a winning team and the rampant cost of living inflation, that has been squeezing certain demographics, that has been happening in the Bay Area also affected Warrior fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom