2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5228b1d4-a8d2-44b9-8eaa-e0e81b6d0150-gif.2118169

This gif personifies everything wrong with Warriors fans. Growing up, the Warriors always had a very loyal fan base of black, Latino and Asian fans. Even when they weren't very good, they still packed the place out and had a great fan environment.

Now comes the new crop of Warriors fans. New tech money who never watched a basketball game until 4 years ago and weren't there when the Warriors weren't good. Now if you look at Oracle it's just a bunch of middle-aged white guys who wear collared shirts underneath jerseys. The original Warriors fans who suffered through the tough times pre-Steph Curry can't even afford to get in the building now.

This dude doesn't even know what that celebration means or how to do it correctly.

Lets get the old fan base back that boo'd management so loudly when they traded Monta Ellis away, and got this team built correctly.... You know... the real fans that were more then 4 years ago.

Reactions: HIM
There goes Houston's pointless season down the toilet.
Its laughable anyone ever thought this was their year :rofl:

To be fair, they had good reason to think that the Rockets would beat the Warriors:

#1 Rockets guy has a history of having a great regular season, but choking in the playoffs
#2 Rockets guy has a history of having a great regular season, but choking in the playoffs
The Rockets coach has a history of having a great regular season, but choking in the playoffs

I mean, how can anyone not think that such a team will beat a 2 x champion 73-9 team with Kevin Durant stacking himself on top of it based on the Rockets regular season?

what are some of the greatest niketalk excuses? didnt one guy say he was out buying a washer and dryer?

Steph’s hairline receding is the only thing I look forward to :smokin

Gonna look like megamind in a couple of years :smokin

Can’t cover that Lightskin head up boy :smokin

Unlike Bron who’s still looking good :smokin

“I didn’t see the game because I was hooping lol”

Eh that’s not a terrible excuse depending on what game it is.

I love the LeBron fans in here though that will be giving play by play analysis of every other game talking **** about every single other team/player but then when the Cavs get blasted it just somehow happens to be the one game that they couldn’t catch.

Eh that’s not a terrible excuse depending on what game it is.

Imagine the 6ers had a 3-1 lead in the finals AND then they start losing that lead..

ANDDDDD YOU decide to go MIA conveniently when that lead is dissipating

You really think that excuse is going fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom