2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not true, Bob Costas called MJ’s last chip in ‘98 because Marv got fired for his bizarre sexual assault incident.
Was going to say, I definitely remember Bob Costas. That was the studio with Hannah Storm, Pete Vescey and Isaiah.

I just saw that game 3 was the first time the Rockets got beat by at least 18 all regular season and the playoffs.... that's amazing because everyone gets beat by 20 during a season.... even the Warriors
they were saving their worst performances for when it matters most. Clutch gene.

Some of you pathetic individuals got what you wanted (not entirely). I'll never be able to wrap my mind around justifying the desire to see someone get injured to help you team get back into a series.

Looks like Iggy's knee gave out or buckled. Not looking good for the Warriors. What he lacks on the offensive side of the ball, he makes up for on the defensive side. I have a feeling he'll be out for a few games or the entire series. He def. won't be 100% for the Finals, if they make it.

On a side note...Kerr knew he had to be gambling putting Iggy in the starting lineup and loading up on the mins. Guy is 34 and on his last legs (literally). I get you do it for match-up purposes and flexibility, but you gotta save your cards for when it matters. There's a reason why you see people drop that Hampton's Lineup in the beginning of the 4th in 2k :lol:

Yeah i know. He's trying to push the buttons for his team. It just sounds ridiculous when he says it lol.
MDA is the king of saying wild ****. :lol:

Just like when he said Houston season is a success regardless of the playoffs. When he got the job Lakers and said if they don't avg 115 it's a problem.

I gotta believe the rockets are mentally cooked. Sure in theory tomorrow is a new day and yesterday is a memory but they got their manhood taken from them in game 3 and it was swift and just. Now their coach is playing mind games with himself in a desperate and pathetic attempt to rally the troops. They know they aren't the better team and will compete for a quarter and a half before getting dragged again. They won't show up in game 5 because it will take everything they have, which they already gave in game 2, and they know they will just get butt plugged in game 6 so what's the use.

Haven't watched harden/Paul postgame yet but I'm sure it will confirm this and bring the lulz. Noticed they aren't doing joint interviews anymore :lol:

iggy knee just got bumped. its a contusion. not a sprain or anything. He's questionable/doubtful for tomorrow, but not out-out.

D'Antoni isn't saying that for you. He's saying it because he thinks his team needs to hear it. Ya'll act like coaches are complete idiots.
Coaches are idiots sometimes; hence, Stan Van Gundy ran out the deal last minute to be the head coach of the Warriors after Mark Jackson. Im fine with Kerr being my coach.

If I'm not mistaken HOU was down double digits at half BEFORE Steph went off correct? Of the 3 games so far which one would you say is the anomaly? I'd tend to think the 1 where PJ Tucker had a season high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom