2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He made a three and his offensive rebound bucket.

He also did a lot of good things

Those don't weigh as much as that tapout to turnover when he could've just grabbed the rebound and had an open layup and that last fumble. Also had a good look at the rim when he kicked out to quinn

The Rockets are the No. 1 seed and have the best record in the NBA, so why is everyone surprised?

C'mon mang. You know the Dubs were favored to win the whole thing all year. Records and seeding don't mean much. The Isaiah Thomas Celtics were #1 last year and the Playoff Lowrys were #1 this year.

Really hope CP is okay, he deserves to be in this if ever they move on.

Don't like the dude but he showed heart the past few games.

giphy.gif

DUBS IN 6 :pimp:

****** fired Mark Jackson partly because of the exact offense that GSW is employing now with Kerr against D'Antoni.

It's insane how you can have 4 future hall of famers and look this bad on offense.

I'm not even a coach guy like that either.

i hope cp3 can play. curry is my favorite player but im not like bron stans and root for him to win all the time. sorry but i dont hate the rockets.

C'mon mang. You know the Dubs were favored to win the whole thing all year. Records and seeding don't mean much. The Isaiah Thomas Celtics were #1 last year and the Playoff Lowrys were #1 this year.

Yeah, that's in the Leastern Conference though. We knew those teams were suspect.

Resigning myself to the fact that this season is going to end with LeFraud raising the Larry O'Brien :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom