2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 missed like 20 games this season cuz of hammy issues. It's def something to be worried about.
Yeah, it’s one thing to make it look like you’re hurt and then stay in the game, but to sit out at that time? Man I think he’s hurt

Who else was he going to play though? This was an underlying issue for GSW all year
The dudes with playoff experience or been playing all year....if they wanted a backcourt player put young or Livingston out there ...Or go big with javelle or West ...Cook n Bell were straight shook n lost when they were in late in the game

IMG_3133.jpg

Damn Espn with the slander.

Yes I know it's suppose to be late

No they said what they meant :lol: wasn't slander

You think Houston vs Boston is gonna pull any ratings for the league? The writing is definitely on the wall now. Lebron playing all 82 games, being exhausted and winning the championship with no help is gonna be on your tv all summer as to why he’s the GOAT

That match up is virtually spurs vs pistons -- no way the NBA wants a match up that will challenge those ratings numbers again

Kerr is trying to be a smart *** in the press conference. Just said they had much better ball movement and offense than last game. They asked if going on kd to the post all game sacrificed other things and Kerr said "are you asking if it's a bad idea to go to kd on the block " I hate that. Be real. It cost you the game cuz he wasn't hitting but wouldn't stop.

Steve Kerr sittin on sidelines always cuttin up gets on my gd nerves. Arrogant as .. let these dude finish their questions and stop interrupting

Because the Warriors have been “coasting the whole season” and the Rockets are “full of chokers”. Also, the Rockets won the #1 seed but “got the harder road while the Warriors got the easier bracket LOL.”

Both of these may be true, but I was the one who picked the Rockets to win this series.

I was the one who said during the regular season that Houston was the only team that could beat The Town in a playoff series.

CP3 and the role players played their tails off tonight. Harden better be greatfull that he was able to get bailed out tonight srsly

*****s fired Mark Jackson partly because of the exact offense that GSW is employing now with Kerr against D'Antoni.

It's insane how you can have 4 future hall of famers and look this bad on offense.

I'm not even a coach guy like that either.
Houston switches have been crisp.
Then youre forced to go one on one against good defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom