2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So blessed to be watching the GOAT NFL PLAYER ( BRADY ) GOAT NBA PLAYER (LEGOAT) GOAT SOCCER PLAYER ( MESSI) in my lifetime. Gonna be telling my kids about the greatest decade in sports when I’m an oldhead like y’all.

These cameramen need to stop zooming on on Rozier grill lol

You mean the top of Lebrons head

20180525_223906.jpg

This game is a pure masterpiece from LeBron James tonight. People have just started to take this **** for granted. Dudes putting up 40/7/7 games on 50%+ shooting on the regular. Joy to watch.

Is Terry Rozier missing teeth? Just got a look glance of his teeth.

Had no idea he was from the south.

So blessed to be watching the GOAT NFL PLAYER ( BRADY ) GOAT NBA PLAYER (LEGOAT) GOAT SOCCER PLAYER ( MESSI) in my lifetime. Gonna be telling my kids about the greatest decade in sports when I’m an oldhead like y’all.

This game is a pure masterpiece from LeBron James tonight. People have just started to take this **** for granted. Dudes putting up 40/7/7 games on 50%+ shooting on the regular. Joy to watch.

I know right. This **** is just next level and we all shrug like it's nothing.

Bron with one of the all time great fake injuries. Way he reacted and limped you'd think his ACL shot out his knee into the balcony.
I legit felt bad. I was like damn.... LeBron finally injured and it's in a pivotal game. This is trash.nope. Dude got up at full speed like a possum

bron forgot which part of leg was hurt when he applied the props

george hill channeling his mario chalmers

and be the only guy nobody makes a fuss about when he puts those numbers up.

Kobe put those up and everyone want to whip their wang off and beat off to it because it was spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom