Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pregame Flow.

IMG_20180526_142122.jpg

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

damn i honestly thought you were 16

I'll be 30 in July. I'm just trying to drink responsible. I already had a DUI that I had to pay stacks to a lawyer to get knocked down to reckless driving.. I'm just past that stage in my life where I buy big bottles homie. I'm an alcoholic and I don't need those problems.. I about to be a father.​
Damn real **** my *****. :pimp:

Dubs in 7 :ohwell:|l:frown:

Pregame Flow.

IMG_20180526_135556.jpg

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:
Damn bro. Your fingers are short. Who cares when you’re buzzed though. Bowling life right now. Double shot of jack and bud light. Times 4 in. I will be asleep during solo. Some of my best naps were done in movies.
90A030C0-60B0-4C05-B46A-734D781BE63D.jpeg

Damn bro. Your fingers are short. Who cares when you’re buzzed though. Bowling life right now. Double shot of jack and bud light. Times 4 in. I will be asleep during solo. Some of my best naps were done in movies.
90A030C0-60B0-4C05-B46A-734D781BE63D.jpeg
Solo is boring as **** too sometimes. My girl fell asleep for like 30 mins while I was struggling to stay awake. Movie about some damn thiefs and smugglers and there's way too much dialogue.

Solo is boring as **** too sometimes. My girl fell asleep for like 30 mins while I was struggling to stay awake. Movie about some damn thiefs and smugglers and there's way too much dialogue.
Well damn. Sounds like the perfect movie to achieve what I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom