2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on a date tonight or watch the game tonight.... which do ya'll think I should choose?... btw I want the Warriors to win and I feel 100 percent sure that their going to win tonight

Go on a date tonight or watch the game tonight.... which do ya'll think I should choose?... btw I want the Warriors to win and I feel 100 percent sure that their going to win tonight
Go on that date. Warriors gonna cruise to a victory. Get dem yambs.

Pregame Flow.

IMG_20180526_135556.jpg

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

Can’t do Hennessey VS anymore lol

Had VSOP and it change my life (after it crept up on me and hit like a freight train)

make your date watch the game with you . Seasons almost over . We have max of 9 games left. Plenty of time to do ish she want to after that

Houston is obviously underdog here but the style of play of houston is perfect for an underdog slow the pace and take a lot of threes

The ultimate test for Lebron. His second option is officially out and he’s in enemy territory no less. His 100th game of the season. The basketball gods have chosen him to get a ring this season. This is crazy. He was already Teflon Bron from the 2016 finals but this championship would silence EVERYONE.

So Kevin Love out
Chris Paul out
And Mo Salah gets hurt 30 minutes in WTF is wrong

I tried to toll yall Cliff Paul was really hurt and these two games are gonna result in a blowout and GSW victory.

Last edited:
The ultimate test for Lebron. His second option is officially out and he’s in enemy territory no less. His 100th game of the season. The basketball gods have chosen him to get a ring this season. This is crazy. He was already Teflon Bron from the 2016 finals but this championship would silence EVERYONE.

Bron might aswel suit up Bronny and Bryce over the rest of these ******

Least they would give their pops 110% :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom