2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m out of town for Memorial Day Weekend and planned this trip months ago to make sure I could get seats at some of the best restos without having to invoke higher forces. Just so happens it turned out to be

Dinner tonight at 8:15 EST
Dinner tomorrow night at 9:30 EST
Dinner Monday on 7:30 EST

I’m really mad at the Celtics for not closing out Game 6 now but I can still catch a majority of the GSW games. I’m praying for a blowout tomorrow because it’s a Lebby Grail or Lebby Frail and I missed out on all the slander on here, ima be disappointed.

This is why I hate planning.

I’m out of town for Memorial Day Weekend and planned this trip months ago to make sure I could get seats at some of the best restos without having to invoke higher forces. Just so happens it turned out to be

Dinner tonight at 8:15 EST
Dinner tomorrow night at 9:30 EST
Dinner Monday on 7:30 EST

I’m really mad at the Celtics for not closing out Game 6 now but I can still catch a majority of the GSW games. I’m praying for a blowout tomorrow because it’s a Lebby Grail or Lebby Frail and I missed out on all the slander on here, ima be disappointed.

This is why I hate planning.

living life >>> basketball

Quinn Cook will be lucky to get more than 10 mins of tick after missing that wide open 3 last game. It SHOULD be Swaggy taking Iggy’s place but GS realized he really does suck at the most inopportune time. Damn shame.

You only play swaggy if you want to lose.

10 minutes for Cook is enough. If he had 10 minutes in game 5 he would've prolly been in rhythm and ready to hit that shot.

Man **** you. Shut the **** up.
4B97E069-07C7-4AE3-9055-683D3D53A5A7.gif

67C4F953-1D92-4E6D-BDFC-95455FD0D22F.jpeg

Waiting on the game. Just put my little man for a Nap , got a Moscow mule and the wife cooking. Let’s go Dubs tonight

Nice Crib :nthat:
Also the Moscow mule is severely slept on especially during this time of year. When that copper cup is cold enough to get the frost around the rim :nthat:

So we not gonna mention how shaky the warriors look for activating Pat McCaw after 2 months and potentially throwing him into a do or die situation? :nerd:
kerr a ******* idiot

why you sign nick young if you aint gon use him?

mccaw gonna be too rusty to make a difference

piss paul been low key trash this series

6 for 14

5 for 16

6 for 19 the game he was shimmying

maybe his absence will open up room for others to get hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom