2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team chemistry with warriors is looking a little shaky. There’s sure to be finger pointing in the locker room during the half. How sure are we that a 3rd quarter run from them is coming :nerd:

We’ll know the answer based off the first 3 mins of the 3rd. Warriors don’t move the ball and hustle on D—they’re losing.

What’s most impressive is that the rockets are doing this with a 7-man rotation. I’d be wildly impressed if they can pull this off. That’s really tough for any team to do. Especially against a defending champ.

Gerald green rocking the
5B917434-C170-4FC4-B62E-A93F80C57005.jpeg

Lmfaoo our brother says he had Rockets in 7 though >D

:lol: i mean he posts a lot, I could've missed it.

Basically just search by users / threads / sort by most recent. You can also add the words your looking for.

Makes the process pretty easy.

What’s most impressive is that the rockets are doing this with a 7-man rotation. I’d be wildly impressed if they can pull this off. That’s really tough for any team to do. Especially against a defending champ.

Definitely agree. Houston role players coming thru

Kd goving eric gordon way too much space. You got so much length and height over him, why are you scared to meet him at the perimeter?

well. 3 things are for sure about gsw going into the 2nd half. they will put a run together in the 3rd, they will turn the ball over at some point and they will be tight in the clutch if its close. lets see how it all breaks down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom