2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny....we'll acknowledge the game being rigged for the bad guys.

But if you bring it up with the other guy...you're a hater :rofl:

This is beautiful :lol: I'm finna H street and turn up
it works like that. people cant call it how it is when the game is looking rigged for they dude.
curry my favorite player ever but i call it how it is. refs was wearing gs jerseys tonight .

i tell you the lebron stans are some softies when people dont like they dude .

lebron stans if you hate on lebron
" such a sad bunch. they must kill kittens and and hate babies "

curry stans when people hate on curry
" :lol:"

You were complaining about Rockets fans complaining about reffing when they were winning.

Now you complaining about Rockets fans complaining about reffing when they're losing.

Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?
i have the right to complain about whatever! its a free country!

Ginger 20's
ehh3.png

Comparing the last play of a game to the **** that's been whistled tonight is beyond stupid. Did they even say anything in the L2M report? They let TON of contact go at the end of the game.

This **** right now is blatant. We're killing ourselves with unforced turnovers but you really trying to act like W's haven't been getting calls? FOH.

If anyone actually thinks Ariza “bearhugged” him....:rofl: :rofl:

Game 7, time to win

All good, regroup for game 7. W's were a better team that 2H by far. All I'm saying is officiating was trash. Can't debate that

I think if the Rockets didn’t turn the ball over so much without shooting themselves in the foot, the refs would’ve made some more calls.

Usually in the NBA, if you’re killing yourself, the refs won’t save you. Same sentiment or principle as being able to practically wrestle if the ball is loose on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom