Jeff Green either goes for 20+ or 2 points with a ton of turnovers
I'd have started Lance jr with Korver tbh
Hill
Korver
James
Lance
Thompson

go all out in the first quarter, Lance and Thompson bully ball rebound but idk

Idk man. If you have any integrity you ask yourself “am I being in the floor hurt going to help or hurt my team?” You gotta put your ego aside at that point. I’m no doctor, but a hamstring strain doesn’t heal as soon as 4 days.

Same applies for Iggy. He’s not going to put himself in a situation where he hurts the team.
Cp3 is a free agent too this summer. Can’t risk hurting himself more and being shelved 6 months. That might play into his last big contract this summer.

We laughing now but we need to pray this doesn't happen for our sake. The finals would be absolute trash to see Golden State or Houston versus Boston
Boston is much better equipped to handle Golden States offense than Cleveland is. Boston can make the games just as ugly as Houston is currently doing.

We laughing now but we need to pray this doesn't happen for our sake. The finals would be absolute trash to see Golden State or Houston versus Boston

Yeah, it would be much more fun to watch a Cavs team lose 3 out of 4 years while getting swept this season.

I definitely won't be watching rockets vs warriors game 7. I saw all i needed to see in game 6. They can't close this out without a healthy Chris Paul.
They just don’t have a reliable 2nd ball handler now :smh: The same issue they had in years past before Chris Paul arrived :smh:

You can’t rest Harden because you don’t have a reliable backup point, but then Harden can’t play nearly 48 mins, get 40 points, 10 assists AND play defense against these guys. No star in the league is capable of doing that.

Jeff Green being inserted into the starting lineup and expected to contribute confirms a 3/17 shooting night.

Big Jeff is finally going to deliver on the moment all those contenders signed him for in the past!

Bad movie we know the ending to already!

Dubs spotted the rockets a near 20 pt lead and they pissed that away so fast. Got straight dominated for three qtrs.

Harden put up points but he continued to have these brain farts with unforced turnover and trying trick the refs which results in no calls and bad shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom