2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely won't be watching rockets vs warriors game 7. I saw all i needed to see in game 6. They can't close this out without a healthy Chris Paul.

The finals may end up being Boston and the Warriors. I’ll pass on watching that series. I’d rather watch paint dry.

Man you don't want to see Rozier squaring up with Steph pulling up from 30 ft out.. Tatum bumping KD on screens.. Brad Stevens resurrecting the ghost of KG..

Or Lebron score 40, yet get blown out by 30....

CP needs to get in on this asap
latest

The finals may end up being Boston and the Warriors. I’ll pass on watching that series. I’d rather watch paint dry.

Uh why? The Celtics would play them a hell of a lot tougher than this current Cavs roster.

problem is they cant win on the road.

and they wont have home court if they make it to the finals

a finals without lebron would be like christmas without a tree

Still Christmas b. Long as they showing Christmas story 24 hrs on tbs and deck the halls on freeform...moms and big mama cooking and some concords or jams dropping... **** Bron for life.

still baffled so many of you picked Houston last night. Told ya'll not to even watch it. I didn't even make it past 15 minutes of Solo though. Passed the F out.

Easy money

Just woke up, what I miss

still baffled so many of you picked Houston last night. Told ya'll not to even watch it. I didn't even make it past 15 minutes of Solo though. Passed the F out.

*Washed*

JK I too slept Damm near tired from work.

Smh @rockets they got blown out in the 4th quarter only 9pts to GSW 31 pts...wtf....they need cp.

They took that VTO too early.

Did enough people complain about Foster and Brothers to get them taken off assignments? Or are they busy getting them trained to call 900 fouls per game for the Finals? Think they only reffed one game this whole Conference Finals.

Rockets were better off getting blown out from the start last night. Such a demoralizing loss.
I think for a hostile road game they played really well with the exception of the 4th.

A game at home wouldve given them more foul calls that is the truth. I doubt jarden draws 2 charges at home

KD was aweful yesterday. I know he had 23 but 10 came at free throw line. Game 7 will be a war. Cant write off either team. Was happy to see mccaw play that will certainly help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom