• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
40/35/82
41/31/90

Playoff Harden ain't nothing but Westbrook with a stepback three

james-harden-game-6-vs-spurs-10-points-ted-season-low-20275868.png
Harden shaped like my grand father.

Not sure if I believe this yet. She was still liking his pictures on IG just yesterday. Usually the first thing these people do to signify a breakup is unfollow each other.
you never broke it off with a girl and then have they obsessed *** like everything after

you never broke it off with a girl and then have they obsessed *** like everything after

Ehhh some chicks I’d just smash that wanted to be more but not an actual serious relationship like Ben had with her

Usually the first thing these celebs do nowadays whenever they’re leaving a team or a relationship is unfollow each other

what you mean by "these people" ?

I know you’re just trolling but I’ll entertain it anyways

The first way the mainstream media knows anything about a celebrity breakup or an athlete leaving nowadays is usually whenever they unfollow whoever they’re dating or whatever team/teammates they follow on social media

I know you’re just trolling but I’ll entertain it anyways

The first way the mainstream media knows anything about a celebrity breakup or an athlete leaving nowadays is usually whenever they unfollow whoever they’re dating or whatever team/teammates they follow on social media

Yeah but Ben ain't a celebrity

:sick: some of ya'll really thinking

LANCE/GREEN > Klove

I honestly think the cavs chances of winning this ended when love was ruled out.. Lebron should be hands down GOAT with 0 arguments if he pulls this off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom