2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you guys know about that truffle and bone marrow. Wife loves to suck that marrow out the bone :evil:
B5C8C648-A035-40A1-B8E3-18AB7FBD4B2E.jpeg

63C9859C-8D74-4A00-837C-1301B36F32AA.jpeg

nah b what you tryna do rock the pig in these streets?

I'd definitely see if I could make some pig leather if I had access to the whole pig

This is LA man. You can get anything.

But I know some Italians who own a market and they hook it up

My curiosity is peaking at the moment. How does that transaction work. Like yo fam, I wanna cop the entire boar?

Lebron will punch his finals ticket tonight. No way Silver doesn't give us Dubs-Cavs Part 4: The Revenge Tour

I'd definitely see if I could make some pig leather if I had access to the whole pig

My curiosity is peaking at the moment. How does that transaction work. Like yo fam, I wanna cop the entire boar?
Yep. That’s pretty much it

Over/Under on LBJ Points is 39.

THey must be expecting Cavs to quit in the 3rd quarter.
I'm nervous now.:frown:

nah gs winning and being healthy > rockets losing to the cavs because cp3 is hurt ..... \
if the celtics win tho then , i wont give a f what happens tomorrow. f bron bron.

download (8).jpg

**** that. Sacrifices have to be made. If CP3 go down to rid GSW, it’s worth it. Plus Houston can handle both teams in the East without him. They still win.

**** that. Sacrifices have to be made. If CP3 go down to rid GSW, it’s worth it. Plus Houston can handle both teams in the East without him. They still win.
id rather not risk it . anyone else winning a ring > cavs getting one.

had that before casper. going to mex and having my uncle kill one of his pigs to hook it up like that. not for me. give me a goat >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom