2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really just have this feeling the Celts are winning tonight. Not about Bron or anything. I just think they’re better than people expect at home.

How can you not love this? I will have you over one day and change your mind
2528283B-C8CC-4EB1-8D31-FE880C2BCE4C.jpeg

2971EF1B-5690-4BE8-83C1-EDBD13D02906.jpeg
Looks so good. What sides are you serving with the meat?

What about Boston though
Theyve gotten well over 100 almost every home game during this run. Then after LeBron, Boston has the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th best players on the court, and again it’s a Home game.

I just don’t see it for Cleveland man. Not enough guns.

Just think the Game 7 pressure to get to the finals gonna get to the Cs. Young team and no one ever got that close. Might fold in the light

Bron and em been there enough times. Plus we kinda due for a non Henny JR game lol

Looks so good. What sides are you serving with the meat?
It’s really a bunch of stuff. No real rhyme or reason. People don’t care too much for the sides because of the pig, lamb, and tomahawk chops.

Some sea urchin, Persian rice with cherries, black truffle rice, wife is handling that. Some of her friends are disgusted by the pig. **** them.

Just think the Game 7 pressure to get to the finals gonna get to the Cs. Young team and no one ever got that close. Might fold in the light

Bron and em been there enough times. Plus we kinda due for a non Henny JR game lol

Only LeTired, Tristan & AR JR been in this position though

Pigs smarter than dogs and y’all ****** feasting on they neck bone, ears, feet, cheeks, spleen gallbladders and ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom