2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7FoP.gif

Huge Kobe fan here. Grew up with Kobe watched his whole career. I have no problem saying Lebron is the greatest player on the planet and will go down top 5 easy regardless of rings and finals losses.

Sure he has his flaws ( stacked teams, weak conference, afraid to take last shot early in career, the Dallas series etc) but his body of work speaks for itself

Jaylen Brown, Rozier and Smart were really a combined 8/42........

And they were being guarded by 32 year old George Hill, 32 year old JR Smith and 37 year old Kyle Korver........

What the ****
And yet the 76ers made them look like Harlem Globetrotters

I wonder what it's like being on his team? Like the rest of the squad is being described by the media as almost worthless :lol:
they prob feel like scrubs but they haven't been producing tho so lmao

it took the ghost of Jeff Green's past to win these last two games bruh hahaha

I would trade Kyrie because he's never healthy and at his Price it's not worth it.....not because Rozier is a better player.

But give me both situations, and I'd much rather have Rozier over Kyrie...10/10 times.

This guy gets it. Enjoy your shed brother :pimp:

Succumb to pressure? **** you talking about? Kobe vs Bron WAS a conversation at one point. What LeBron has done recently has sprung him forward above not only Kobe but basically everyone besides MJ and Kareem IMO. Those 3 all have a claim to GOAT. Again, just like Kobe just tweeted, Brons success doesn't diminish how great Kobe was. Its called looking at whats in front of you and looking at the facts and making a judgement. If you are too jaded or blinded to do it than thats on you fam.
PREACH MY MAN. Realist talk right here. Can't rep you enough

Kobe's tweets really gotta hurt guys like MVP. To the core.

These old tweets are always great. :lol:
phenomenal man. I wish we had twitter and other avenues when we were growing up. Sports viewing is completely different now. Its like i watched games in black and white, recorded and shown a day later.

I would trade Kyrie because he's never healthy and at his Price it's not worth it.....not because Rozier is a better player.

But give me both situations, and I'd much rather have Rozier over Kyrie...10/10 times.

The injury concerns with Kyrie are understood, but he isn't going 0/9 out there tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom