2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think the Rockets can beat the Cavs. Lebron is great, but the Rockets defense can shut down the Cavs easily. Not mention, the Cavs perimeter defense is subpar.

I didn't get to watch the game live bcuz I got called into work, but as soon as I got the text from the homie "LeBron did it again" I was super hyped! :pimp:

Can MJ grow a beard? serious question.

0519B355-558A-40E7-8D1D-0CA2E57BB61B.png

I can only be 99% sure none of us in this thread have played in the NBA, the minutes LeBron plays has to be ridiculously taxing physically.

I can only imagine the level of fitness that dude has, it's unfathomable to me.

I definitely think the Rockets can beat the Cavs. Lebron is great, but the Rockets defense can shut down the Cavs easily. Not mention, the Cavs perimeter defense is subpar.
6 to 7 man rotation

non stop

the game is tonight finals on thursday

harden might have a heart attack in the finals

I can only be 99% sure none of us in this thread have played in the NBA, the minutes LeBron plays has to be ridiculously taxing physically.

I can only imagine the level of fitness that dude has, it's unfathomable to me.
he is not from this planet

im convinced he is a humanoid

he has never been injured

that is unheard of

The fact that LeBron has never been hurt is one of the most impressive things I've seen in sports.

• Has played more professional basketball than anyone
  • Been playing in the NBA since he was 18
  • Constantly at the top of minutes played
  • In his fifteenth year he plays all 82 and leads the league in minutes played.
All of this and then some combined with his style of play... How has he not been hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom