2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody to blame but Kerr. You sit Klay down after the 2nd foul.
I get why Brad Stevens leaves dudes in with two quick fouls, cause the Celtics have so many interchangeable players to defend and the cavs only had LeBron who drew foul calls regularly. Kerr has Thompson guarding foul calling guru harden and tries to pull a Brad Stevens. Dumb as ****.

wow way too much credit for lebron winning a series he should WIN, it would have been a joke losing to year one year 2 players....credit for making it to 8 finals? sure but its the east......EXAMPLE just for this year as i don't have time to go back to past years.....the 2nd best player in the eastern conf of 8 teams is derozan....dude got benched by his coach because he was not effective......how many players in west are better than derozen from the 8 teams? I LOST COUNT......Lebron James best player on the planet had NO business losing that series....talk about his teammates all you want....Cs had a dude go 0-9 from 3....don't act like he was going against full strength Cs team.

if he beats warriors then that would wow me, and that would be legendary.....if he beats the rockets? with a hurt paul? yea thats a series he should win as well...

got morons who get paid to talk basketball saying making it out the east in 2018 was his best accomplishment?!?!? MORONS

rockets getting good looks and missing. harden not concussed...yet
with how ****** the w's been playing, they are only down a couple possesions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom