2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? You really just not came in to say KD is the best player in the league?

****. Any no god damn way. Thats why you shut the **** up when i brought it up earlier in the game. Because you couldnt say a god damn word. Now he gets hot and you want to post some sly ahem?

You so weak man. Everyone in here know you weak. Your basketball viewing credentials should be taken away for thinking KD is the best. All because people like to compare Lebron to your hero, who gives no damns about you. :rofl:

I like the warriors and all but damn this win feeling cheap right now. NBA fans deserve better.
giphy.gif

Nah it's cool because the refs were even worse in game 6 and helped the Warriors win that game too. This is the argument right now :rofl:

I was happy for Bron last night. Now I'm already mourning at this upcoming Finals loss.

This is gonna be sad NBA Finals (unless you're a Warriors fan :smh: )

i've been saying, if this was a Marvel film...
Dubs sweep cavs 4-0
final credits roll
Magic Johnson enters with an eyepatch on his face to console Lebron and congratulate him on the effort. He makes a phone call to PG...
samkinnisonbacktoschool.gif

I shake my damn head every time KD gets the ball because I know the ball is going to stop but he’ll probably score off the iso #NotMyGSWBasketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom