2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, this is where I have no problems with intentional fouls. It’s the regular season games where dudes get fouled a dozen times where it needs to go away.

This is on the Rockets not Refs.
Klay got blasted with 3 fouls in 3minutes let's not foget.
Rockets need to suck it up.

Nah, when you get fouled on a 3 and then they hit a 3, six point swing. When you get fouled three times taking a 3, that’s at least 7 points. That’s ****in up your momentum and mentally taking you out the game. One of the most blatant moving screens sets up a 3. **** like that killed Houston’s momentum and gave GS all the confidence. One of the worst officiated quarters I've ever seen.

GS still deserves credit for hitting those shots.

Old head chiming in here, look I love the roughness of old basketball and miss it, but I do appreciate great shooters. Guys claiming this new style sucks, warriors shooters are that good why wouldn’t they shoot 3s. They are forcing other teams to try things like Houston is doing. Houston tells you that’s what there trying to do is chuck up 3s. Warriors are a great passing team they dont do it like the rockets, I appreciate they’re game, don’t know how others dont

i've been saying, if this was a Marvel film...
Dubs sweep cavs 4-0
final credits roll
Magic Johnson enters with an eyepatch on his face to console Lebron and congratulate him on the effort. He makes a phone call to PG...

I like the warriors and all but damn this win feeling cheap right now. NBA fans deserve better.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom