2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who aren't fans of KG, I implore you to watch this interview. Really made me respect the guy cause I never really liked him.

Gettin on dem brews my Pels not gon lose
20180414_184233.jpg
Pels flexin on dem haters...told yall 2 zip ya herd me...back to da boot like a steel toe #504sho
pelicans-trail-blazers-basketball-af7b23896218fb2e.jpg

We tried to tell em freddy fig freddy fig

Gonna be one of the best series of the first round and AD ready for the moment

Mirotic been enjoying the hell outta NO's cookin and flourishing af, Rondo semi byke and Jrue Holiday gonna have them keeping up with the opposing back court

Pels firing on all da cylinders and Portland offense really aint impressive though their defense will keep them in every game

Come down to Pels having AD and a solid veteran backcourt. Mirotic need to continue flourishing as well

I'm going with the Pels in an upset, when it happens I'ma pour up with my bro Fred

As far as Leonard, long as he can still play at an elite level this will pass. "His camp" can always spin this to where the Spurs misdiagnosed and/or alienated him

If SAS really did botch this injury and then tried to make him look like the bad guy it's understandable why he wouldn't be there with the team or return messages/calls

If the medical records come out it'd clear things up, but again if he can still be elite this incident will pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom