2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see both sides. You really have nithing to play for this yr. Protect yourself and avoid a grant hill/IT situation

But spurs just want an open communication since he is their employee and planning to break the bank come offseason. Pop came out earlier on and wanted to sit him out, but they stopped hearing from him and his progress. Spurs staff say their results came back with no signs of injury. His team keeps saying he has discomfort, so that part is cloudy. Unless kawhi seeks a trade, i dont think they panic and trade him out of left field

Man Kawhi is Gone, I Don't see them fixing this situation. They Tried getting rid of LA for much less & he only stood because they couldn't get anything of value

Playoffs is reminiscent of last years playoffs which was a waste of time :smh: Only pleasant surprise to me is the Pels

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Untitled.png

My guy Terry calling him Drew Bledsoe in the postgame is too good. UNTOUCHABLE.

I think he's going to get traded this summer though unfortunately. Stock is going to be high, and somebody is going to give him a bag next summer that the Celtics probably wouldn't match :frown:

Born and raised in DC. Love the team the same way a parent loves to see their kid enter a talent show knowing he can’t do **** but at least the kid participated. The wizards are trash. Then making the playoffs shows how bad the other teams are that didn’t. Walls stats are worthless. Beal should be coming off the bench for a good team. With that said drake needs to be punched in the mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom