2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all believe the reporter gave Bron the heads up about Pop’s wife and he wanted to say something like how TNT saying ?

MVP MVP @a-friend @kdslittlebro

B1EF64EB-3B05-4847-9129-42E309509A66.gif

**** ChOKC
wavygif strikes again

Condolences to Pop and his fam, but c'mon son. They don't gotta be shovin this woman's death down people's throats.
It isn't like she's the coach of the spurs or anything. Chill.

Y’all believe the reporter gave Bron the heads up about Pop’s wife and he wanted to say something like how TNT saying ?

Well, his response to the question came off like that was the first he had heard of it...

The camera did show her talking to him before they went on camera. Who knows. If she did Bron was acting weird.
Yea just wondering cuz I seen alotta ppl throwing shorty under the bus ...sounds like a network excuse but if there’s vid of them talking before...

They had to put it out there that she told Bron cause I know they got backlash. Why the hell he say he’d comment?
bron a good professional dude, prob didn't wanna say no. there was vid of her talking to bron before it and he did have a reaction.

either way it's still a terrible question, but again, i don't think the onus is on the reporter. the producers are the ones that allow that, correct me if i'm wrong though

No way tnt would lie on Bron. Should’ve kept it simple. “Something like that puts this all in perspective. I along with the entire Cavs organization would like to send our condolences to Pop and his family. We’re sorry for your loss.”

Baffling to me that Minnesota is this bad. They’re great on paper.

now that i have time to digest i dont think it was that inappropriate

yall acting pop was lebrons dad or some ****.

everyone sent out condolences current and former players. now if it had to do with lebrons real famile or d wade then that would be pretty shady

sensitive society at it again

what was lebron's response? even if she gave him a heads up, he has like less than 15secs to even digest that and having to do a live interview when he just finished a grueling game

bron a good professional dude, prob didn't wanna say no. there was vid of her talking to bron before it and he did have a reaction.

either way it's still a terrible question, but again, i don't think the onus is on the reporter. the producers are the ones that allow that, correct me if i'm wrong though

They are but Bron could have said no comment. Now his reaction looks staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom