2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
now that i have time to digest i dont think it was that inappropriate

yall acting pop was lebrons dad or some ****.

everyone sent out condolences current and former players. now if it had to do with lebrons real famile or d wade then that would be pretty shady

sensitive society at it again

You don’t the know the dynamics of their relationship.

Well, his response to the question came off like that was the first he had heard of it...
he probably couldnt put into words what he wanted to say afterall he just played 40 minutes lol guy was probably tired as ****

he probably couldnt put into words what he wanted to say afterall he just played 40 minutes lol guy was probably tired as ****

Na his reaction was surprise and as if he was completely caught off guard. He was like .. “:wow: what!? ****...uhhh.. “

Nah they aren’t great on paper. They’re giving minutes to Crawford and rose. Not to mention the disappointment that is Wiggins.

Solid point in Teague. Wiggins is a disappointment but he’s not the trash NT makes him out to be. 2 stars in KAT and jimmy. Taj solid. What teams have a better starting 5?

Baffling to me that Minnesota is this bad. They’re great on paper.

They have talent on paper. As a team the pieces don't mesh. Particularly, Butler + Wiggins on the wing. As much as Wiggins has disappointed, we saw this coming when they signed JB.

Jeff Teague is also good, but not an ideal playmaker for that team. The spacing on the floor is awful which is why they get mixed results. They don't make 3s.

They're like the NBA version of an AAU team.

No way tnt would lie on Bron. Should’ve kept it simple. “Something like that puts this all in perspective. I along with the entire Cavs organization would like to send our condolences to Pop and his family. We’re sorry for your loss.”

Baffling to me that Minnesota is this bad. They’re great on paper.

Bron is a weirdo for acting like that if they told him before the interview.

I'm sure his feelings were sincere but to act like they broke the news to him on Live TV is awkward as ****

laforce tried to come off as if they were really close but lebron’s response didnt corralate with that thought

Not sure how you can determine that after lebron played a basketball game. Did you see how pop greeted lebron when he reached whatever milestone he did this season in San Antonio? Or what about them being together during those olympic runs?

Thibbs should coach college. He’d have 2 and 3 stars playing their hearts out.

Damn, reggie Miller finna get the traveling debate started again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom