2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what Spo does behind closed doors but after being at Game 1 and Game 2 in person I think any other fan of ours that was at those games would say that Juwan Howard dead *** looked like he was doing more coaching than Spoelstra. He could be the greatest coach of all time in practice or in the locker room, but Howard looked like the real coach of that team similar to how Fizdale looked at times for them before that.

i always said fizdale needed to be the head coach. imo, spo dont run plays. spo dont coach his players to be better at their weaknesses. and has depended on raw talent to get him thru since hes been head coach. i really wanna know what people see in him as a coach.

5hEITpsVAccncI4tMmtCaCDJNe1uybWd0QRmc-kqHwU.jpg

Embiid coming back will actually work in Miami's favor. Slows the game down and engages Whiteside and makes him playable. Playoffs are about matchups, the Heat were the worst ones for Philly.

Word was he killed the workout with Detroit as well and was shocked they didn't pick him. Don't think he missed a shot during the workout with them pre draft. Add him to the long list of Pistons draft misses.

I know allll the scouts and reporters. Spida killed the pistons worked out. Obliterated it. Absolutely decimated it. This is real facts. I was there for Kennards. Luke's pre draft with the pistons was awful. He didnt even look like a basketball player. Sluggish. Slow. Low IQ. Shots were bricking. The Front Office got wind that he didn't want the pistons to draft him, so they figured he fudged the workout on purpose and he's actually much better than he led on and that they could convince him to buy in and play better. They literally drafted him to spite him for saying he wasn't interested. I'm still hot about this **** bruh.

I know allll the scouts and reporters. Spida killed the pistons worked out. Obliterated it. Absolutely decimated it. This is real facts. I was there for Kennards. Luke's pre draft with the pistons was awful. He didnt even look like a basketball player. Sluggish. Slow. Low IQ. Shots were bricking. The Front Office got wind that he didn't want the pistons to draft him, so they figured he fudged the workout on purpose and he's actually much better than he led on and that they could convince him to buy in and play better. They literally drafted him to spite him for saying he wasn't interested. I'm still hot about this **** bruh.

Yikes man.

Embiid coming back will actually work in Miami's favor. Slows the game down and engages Whiteside and makes him playable. Playoffs are about matchups, the Heat were the worst ones for Philly.
It does. But Embiid can step out and Whiteside has to respect that. JoJo isn’t the greatest shooter but leaving him to shoot open shots from 15-18 is asking for trouble. Then he gets to the pump fakes and euro steps in the lane

Fam, you said you'd attack James Harden. I told you that is a terrible strategy. You said they switch everything. I told you you're an idiot if you think they won't make any adjustments. Game 2. Adjustment. Goofed.
tenor (6).gif

They still switch everything. They were sending doubles in game 1 also. What are you watching? Problem is the wolves can't execute. When they do they are competitive, when they don't they jack shots, turn the ball over and get washed.

I'm this close to reporting you. Stop with the name calling and personal attacks. Thanks

Everyone talking about the game slowing down when Embiid comes back is in Miami’s favor, that’s just completely wrong.

When you have a great and dominant player like Embiid it doesn’t matter if the game slows down. Playoff basketball is a much slower game anyway. Those stretches when the Sixers are bricking every 3, when Simmons refuses to shoot from 15 feet out, and when they go on droughts won’t happen with Embiid in there.

Sixers in 5 if he plays game 3

Embiid helps free up the shooters as well

Simmons is doing an amazing job as usual getting the shooters looks but once Joel comes back it'll be even better for them

Simmons has done extremely well as a first option though in the two games. Even without shooting

Question for sixer fans on here: who’s more highly regarded between ben and Embiid? Obviously Sixers gonna have both guys locked up for a long time, but I wonder if they had to build a franchise around one of them who’d they choose.

Question for sixer fans on here: who’s more highly regarded between ben and Embiid? Obviously Sixers gonna have both guys locked up for a long time, but I wonder if they had to build a franchise around one of them who’d they choose.
Ben. JoJo has the highest potential but ben has the highest floor (and less injury concerns).

Give Ben a consistent jumper and he’s better than LeBron

Not a Sixers fan, but I don't think you can make assumptions about development trajectories. For that reason I would take Embiid. He is already a franchise transformative type of player. Superstar level in his second full season.

Kd more influencial than bron and curry...:lol:

How?

Seems like they more so hating on bron for being vocal off the court about societies issues. KD talks here and there, but its a lot less. And curry the most influential basketball player from an on court level. Nobody is in even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom