2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Jabari, but his defense right now is atrocious, and he's a liability when he's out there.

I basically do backflips any time Giannis takes a jumper and when Jabari is defending Brown/Tatum/Morris.

Still rather have him out there than Snell.

Bledsoe, Oscar, Middleton, Jabari, Giannis.

Hide Jabari on Barnes. Tell him to box face guard (watch Steven Adams tapes)
:lol: is Oscar Brogdon?

Can't start Giannis at the 5, not a fan of him guarding Big Al in the post. Zeller needs more minutes, Bucks need to crash the offensive glass more

Can't start Giannis at the 5, not a fan of him guarding Big Al in the post. Zeller needs more minutes, Bucks need to crash the offensive glass more

I haven’t seen a whole game but Giannis is getting killed on them stiff face up jumpers from what eye’ve seen. At least with Giannis at the 5, it opens the floor spacing some. Make it a track meet

Doesnt he already check horford in the post? Henson on Baynes

Horford hasn't had any issue scoring with Giannis on him. They should be using that lineup more than they are though.

Snell > Jabari

Its not like he’s actually scoring to warrant his terrible defense. Hes been bad

Doesnt he already check horford in the post? Henson on Baynes
yep and horford been scoring on him at will. put giannis on baynes, and henson on horford. it cuts down on some of the off-boards baynes gets, allows giannis to push the ball in transition as well

Snell has 4 points in 55 minutes. He surely isn’t stopping Brown from scoring. Tatum neither.
Still more points than Jabari. Jabari isnt even in the flow of the offense anymore he looks lost.

He was guarding tatum last game well though.

Still more points than Jabari. Jabari isnt even in the flow of the offense anymore he looks lost.

He was guarding tatum last game well though.

Jabari’s problem isn’t talent. He’s playing for himself but the upside of a good game is there.

Snell? He plays like the zombie he looks like. I don’t like one way wings that defend. It messes up the floor spacing

Jabari’s problem isn’t talent. He’s playing for himself but the upside of a good game is there.

Snell? He plays like the zombie he looks like. I don’t like one way wings that defend. It messes up the floor spacing
I get the thought of might as well just risk playing Jabari compared to Snell sincd he has a greater upside of actually doing something just based off past work. He just hasn’t done anything positive this series so I wouldn’t count on it. Hopefully i am wrong though since i picked them to win.

Sterling brown deserves a longer look

Main problem with Bari is he can’t guard anyone and brad can constantly exploit the matchup, which leads to less transition baskets needed for the bucks to up the pace. C’s scored 120 on 90 possessions last game. Snell is near unplayable though, he’s way too timid. Bari PT could possibly match up with Mook’s though. That might be his best matchup and they aren’t completely exposed on the boards or pick and roll there compared to other matchups. I think I’d live with Mook trying to score on Bari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom