2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's gonna sound like hindsight but the Blazers were never that good to begin with. they were projected to finish as a lower seed before the season. only got 3 seed cause they didn't have anyone major get hurt. Pels lost Boogie, Spurs lost Kawhi, Denver had injuries to Millsap and Jokic, Warriors and Rockets had all types of injuries, Wolves had Butler miss weeks, OKC lost Roberson
Nah they overachieved not hindsight at all

Was wondering where the NO vs Por game was then I realized the Portland backcourt has gone full Lowry and Derozan and has been rightfully placed on NBA TV

Really the blazers probably didn't even foresee nurkic turning out like he has this soon or ever

He's been somewhat of a revelation compared to what plumlee gave them

Very fortunate to come up on that trade but good move nonetheless, unfortunately they made more bad ones than good

Waste dames prime is inevitable

Really the blazers probably didn't even foresee nurkic turning out like he has this soon or ever

He's been somewhat of a revelation compared to what plumlee gave them

Very fortunate to come up on that trade but good move nonetheless, unfortunately they made more bad ones than good

Waste dames prime is inevitable
I just feel bad for Nurkic this series, he's a good player but he has no chance on Davis. Not what he is meant to be doing.

Broooooooooooo...i love basketball so much. My whole soul is in bloom.

NBA Playoffs 2018: Bad Blood

Last edited:
All this first round new blood and excitement, I can't remember a funner first round. Especially in terms of unpredictability

We better not end up with gsw Cleveland even though that's my bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom