2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Anderson doesn’t deserve tick for the rest of the series. He spearheaded that whole defensive break down where Warriors got like 3 offensive rebounds into that Klay 3 pointer

Lol whats your point homie? Saric frequently scores around 20, Belinelli been putting up buckets for a month straight, Ben damn near averages a triple double and Philly is one of the top 3 three point shooting teams in the league.... you made that comment like that stuff is out of the ordinary but its all pretty normal for the Sixers lol.

giphy.gif

You know damn well playoffs have nothing to do with MVP :lol:

I'm just saying...

CJ in Cleveland would be dope if for no reason other than it's another player from the area on the team. Actually kinda need that to happen now that it's been brought up:nerd::smokin

CJ in Cleveland would be dope if for no really other than it's another player from the area on the team. Actually kinda need that to happen now that it's been brought up:nerd::smokin
Does that mean Lebby stays? It'd be funner if he leaves. Cleveland stale with him

Pels have to really reconsider giving Boogie the max at this point and shackling their pay roll at this point.

Does that mean Lebby stays? It'd be funner if he leaves. Cleveland stale with him

Nah, the only thing that will keep him in Cleveland is Bronny. I would love it if he did stay and they got CJ because that would be three of your core players(CJ, Bron and Larry) all born and raised in your market. I could see that being awesome from a business standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom