2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels have to really reconsider giving Boogie the max at this point and shackling their pay roll at this point.

they'd be fools giving him the long-term max and bidding against themselves. if some team is willing to risk giving him the whole bag, you'd got to let him go. history have shown that bigs coming off achilles injury do not come back the same. best case scenario is someone like elton brand who was able to perform at high level
he will not even be ready next season and rushing him back could cause a set back

Lol whats your point homie? Saric frequently scores around 20, Belinelli been putting up buckets for a month straight, Ben damn near averages a triple double and Philly is one of the top 3 three point shooting teams in the league.... you made that comment like that stuff is out of the ordinary but its all pretty normal for the Sixers lol.

Don’t take him seriously. He just trolls like that all the time. He’s copying what I said about the ridiculous **** it took for the Heat to win Game 2.

Two 20+ point blowouts for the Sixers and it seems kinda quiet in here....I wonder why.

Lol whats your point homie? Saric frequently scores around 20, Belinelli been putting up buckets for a month straight, Ben damn near averages a triple double and Philly is one of the top 3 three point shooting teams in the league.... you made that comment like that stuff is out of the ordinary but its all pretty normal for the Sixers lol.
You don't know @erupt
So let me translate his post for you
Saric scores 20 often and Belli been hot
Simmons always gets these trip dub type #'s
Phila is a top 3pt team on the season
Phila won because they're better and will continue to put up these type #'s

Two series in the West are now at 3-0 and one is at 2-0.

I thought the West playoffs were going to be more competitive.

rockets the only team that can beat the warriors

well that is unless dumb *** steve kerr leaves his starters in blow out games to get hurt

line up 'could' work but id rather have dario than CJ. Plus CJ defense leaves much to be desired lol
More than enough defense out there with Fultz/RoCo/Simmons/Embiid. Dario doesn't even get used to his fullest potential when he shares the floor with Ben.

A214CF78-E469-4BFE-8B4C-3AE9153BC9CC.png
Could’ve swore the clippers trapped and kept their bigs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom