2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook should give his MVP Trophy back to Harden like Rose should give his back to Lebron

Who would Harden give it to after Russ gives his to him? Cause we all witnessed Game 6 vs SA.

Rozay was snappin’
And that was just the hook
71575ECF-4139-477B-84BD-0F66BDFFE793.png

What DAW you use?

Maschine, a Motif, a mini Korg, a ton of VSW's a talk box on some stuff and we generally put everything through pro tools. One of the reasons I wanna move is so I can have more space/a studio big enough to lay down live drum tracks. Most stuff we do is collaborative. He's phenomenal though for not being trained in music. Hopefully this jump off the cliff pays off :lol:

If the playoffs count for MVP why doesnt LeBron get the MVP 9 times out of 10

Because he's lost 7 outta the last 10 years. I don't know what formula the blog boys are really using though to retroactively strip MVPs. It's going to backfire on them this year though when Harden chokes again.z

This Jazz/Thunder series just further proves Harden should be a back 2 back MVP this season.

Y'all got blinded by the stat padding

Also Donovan Mitchell should be ROY because it's harder to be 5th in the west than 3rd in the east and y'all are falling victim to the Ben Simmons stat padding

Maschine, a Motif, a mini Korg, a ton of VSW's a talk box on some stuff and we generally put everything through pro tools. One of the reasons I wanna move is so I can have more space/a studio big enough to lay down live drum tracks. Most stuff we do is collaborative. He's phenomenal though for not being trained in music. Hopefully this jump off the cliff pays off :lol:

Aww man you serious w/ it.

I copped an MPK249 and Logic Pro about a year and a half ago. I kinda put learning Logic off to the side to learn how to play the piano but I'm about to jump back in. DAW's are like ******* rocket science if you have no background in music theory :smh:

I copped an MPK249 and Logic Pro about a year and a half ago. I kinda put learning Logic off to the side to learn how to play the piano but I'm about to jump back in. DAW's are like ****ing rocket science if you have no background in music theory :smh:

Breh I’m still using the the basic software that came with the MPK. I just figured out how to mix

:smh:

Because he's lost 7 outta the last 10 years. I don't know what formula the blog boys are really using though to retroactively strip MVPs. It's going to backfire on them this year though when Harden chokes again.z

If it's only the times he won the chip he'd be MVP over Steph unanimous then.

See that's why Harden choking in game 6 is irrelevant to MVP.

It doesn't, I'm saying y'all got blinded by the star padding and robbed Harden of back 2 back MVPs

We had votes? Or y'all just STILL mad cause y'all were so epically wrong about him being able to win it.

Move to Atlanta. New Mecca of rap music :pimp:

If it's only the times he won the chip he'd be MVP over Steph unanimous then.

See that's why Harden choking in game 6 is irrelevant to MVP.

The blog boys keep equating post season results to regular season success, hence Westbrook giving his MVP to Harden. Yet in the same breath not acknowledging that Harden is a lesser version of himself in the playoffs.

I copped an MPK249 and Logic Pro about a year and a half ago. I kinda put learning Logic off to the side to learn how to play the piano but I'm about to jump back in. DAW's are like ****ing rocket science if you have no background in music theory :smh:

Yeah bro. But I come from a family of musicians, and it's always been my dream. Just was scared pursuing it because it was a pipe dream (family told me this due to my uncle messing up his situation imo). But yeah, we're really trying to do this thing. The stuff on the site is all less than 2 months old, lost thousands of beats over the years. But I don't wanna derail or come off cocky. I'm just trying to one day work with the Meek Mill's of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom