2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
people saying the 76ers don’t have enough star power to win it all on some they need another piece stuff I disagree

Sixers are scary. Simmons and Embiid........but then you got all those shooters on the outside...Marco, Saric, JJ, Covington, IIyasova. Fast pace high scoring.

Philly is definitely gonna be a great team if they can keep the shooters. Their getting crazy production from the white JR smith and troll face

Oh boy. :lol:

C5A98CFB-6347-4D75-AEAC-2F15230B2695.jpeg
ol twitta fingers stay losin

Answer to that would be.. Hes been repping at the games for some time and that the part co-owner of sixers is friends with him and i guess you can say helping thru the process of getting him out. He picked him up and are heading down to the game atm

Espn corny for trying to get more views but its the hit thing right now pretty much

Cool picture man. I know you are proud of your boys.

You plan on going to any of the next round?

Tickets that easy to come by?
tickets def a hot item rite na but u know ima get me :lol: gotta support da squad fasho goin down rd 2..no sweeps dis yr goin on on our home flo ya herdme

freddy fog to freddy 4k
wattba
i like dat freddy 4k..from e&j to dusse all day

Yeah bro. But I come from a family of musicians, and it's always been my dream. Just was scared pursuing it because it was a pipe dream (family told me this due to my uncle messing up his situation imo). But yeah, we're really trying to do this thing. The stuff on the site is all less than 2 months old, lost thousands of beats over the years. But I don't wanna derail or come off cocky. I'm just trying to one day work with the Meek Mill's of the world
wassam send me sum..i know a couple people who know a couple people ya herdme..i alwaze support da hunger..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom