2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you trying to turn this into the excuse game. I'm not saying we deserved to win.

I'm saying blowing a shot clock violation by an entire second in the last minute of the game but saying you got it wrong in a report is stupid
I mean yeah. It's an unfortunate call. It sucks. Just like the refs missing Middleton whack Brown in the arm/head last game.

The report is stupid. I agree with you.

PHila will have it's players that are not on the FLoor, in the locker room soon.
They've sold so many courtside seats, you can't even see the players on the bench. Just fans and a few Coaches.

I remember people said that the Sixers were building a losing culture and that the fans would never return and support the team

I mean yeah. It's an unfortunate call. It sucks. Just like the refs missing Middleton whack Brown in the arm/head last game.

The report is stupid. I agree with you.

I think a clock violation shouldn't get to that point though.

Missed fouls that screwed Giannis and Brown I can understand will happen as bad as they can be.

You'd think spo would've told the heat by now to stop chucking 3s 10 seconds into the shot clock off the run and instead look for better shots but..... I can't expect common sense coaching from coach spo

wait til the knicks free bobby schmurda
Free Bobby !!

This how I move when I’m out with da ho’s on a fri night :pimp:

tumblr_neonzk7ses1qjfwapo1_500.gif

I think a clock violation shouldn't get to that point though.

Missed fouls that screwed Giannis and Brown I can understand will happen as bad as they can be.
How did Giannis get screwed? He legitimately fouled Tatum, which didn't get called, and then fouled Rozier, and it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom