2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Lebron thinks every time one of his teammates miss a shot. How much **** is he talking in his head? :lol:

I wonder what Lebron thinks every time one of his teammates miss a shot. How much **** is he talking in his head? :lol:
He probably like 'I'm definitely trading your *** in the offseason, then still leave this ****hole team'

Reactions: Ube
Never watch inside during the half but I did today . Chuck is right. When LeBron went to the bench they went on a little run. They need to stop depending on LeBron so much and run some plays . I don't get why they don't.

That's like the 3rd non shooting continuation free throw they called against the raptors

Ya'll are expecting way too much from Dipo. He overachieved this year big time, not a #1 option at all and it's showing.

Nothing wrong with that though, still a really good player, just needs to take better shots.

I like the Sabonis at the 5 w/ Young at the 4 lineup

Yup it’s their best lineup

Anything with Trevor Booker is their worst. He’s a guy who you think is great for your team at first because he’s one of those hard nosed, hustle type of dudes but then you realize he sucks at basically everything. Cutting him for Ilyasova was the minute the Sixers took off.

Ya'll are expecting way too much from Dipo. He overachieved this year big time, not a #1 option at all and it's showing.

Nothing wrong with that though, still a really good player, just needs to take better shots.
agreed

if he was a better player this series would be over tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom