2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not an opinion, league average ppg was higher then.

Also, can’t talk about physicality without also talking about the old illegal defense rule that made it easier to iso because the help defenders had to either hard double or stick with their man but no in-between. Couldn’t have help defenders waiting on the strong side of the floor like you can now. That’s why the league is way more pick and roll heavy now.
could've swore the 80s pace was way faster then it is now. It didn't come to a crawl till the 90s iirc.

Kawhi to the 76ers would be like if the thunder had harden Westbrook and Durant what a team that would be

Last edited:
Kawhi to the 76ers would be like if the thunder had harden Westbrook and Durant what a team that would be

He’d be such an amazing fit. I gotta think that if the Spurs were gonna do business with anybody regarding a Kawhi trade they/Pop would be more lenient with doing it with Brett Brown. Trade them Fultz, Covington, Bayless and the Lakers pick then we could still sign LeBron. Then find a way that JJ, Belinelli and Ilyasova will take less money to play with the team again.

Ben
JJ
Kawhi
Bron
Embiid

He’d be such an amazing fit. I gotta think that if the Spurs were gonna do business with anybody regarding a Kawhi trade they/Pop would be more lenient with doing it with Brett Brown. Trade them Fultz, Covington, Bayless and the Lakers pick then we could still sign LeBron. Then find a way that JJ, Belinelli and Ilyasova will take less money to play with the team again.

Ben
JJ
Kawhi
Bron
Embiid

man that lineup would be able to hang with those great teams of the 80s that jordan couldn’t even conquer lol

02C9ADE3-6F4B-4B6B-A10D-FD3E7F300AD3.jpeg

From game last night.

buc em buc em PM i gotchu one brodie

The thing about Lakers fans is they think that everything that happens with the Lakers is instantly a rule for the entire NBA now and forever.

"Mike D'Antoni is a trash coach", "Dwight Howard is terrible", "Iso ball is the best and you must have a Mamba mentality to be a winner", etc. etc. etc. from now until infinity.

It's just like Shaq on TNT "Give the ball to the big man!" Shaq's analysis is representative of Laker fan analysis of basketball.

I been sitting this one out but put more respeck on my name. And my man @pmatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom