2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great performance by the Sixers tonight

heat not gonna do anything if olynyk is their best player. dude has 26 and 6 off the bench.

whiteside, dragic, richardson all been useless

7/10 on the night. His ft shot looks good. I don’t think thats a winning strategy.

Actually was just listening to the Reddick podcast and he said Simmons has figured out free throws, not jumpers obviously.
He’s been thinking about Tinashe yambs when he at the line tonight lol

7/10 on the night. His ft shot looks good. I don’t think thats a winning strategy.

Actually was just listening to the Reddick podcast and he said Simmons has figured out free throws, not jumpers obviously.

I'm looking at his season not his past game or 2. I don't believe in his ft. And putting him on the line is much smarter than letting him within 5 feet of the rim lol. Inside the paint he's a MONSTER. At the free throw line is a much safer bet

Haven’t seen @buc em so I assume he’s at the game. Anybody see a guy with his face painted and shirt off at the game?

Sixers better without embiid, word to the wizards.

I'm looking at his season not his past game or 2. I don't believe in his ft. And putting him on the line is much smarter than letting him within 5 feet of the rim lol. Inside the paint he's a MONSTER. At the free throw line is a much safer bet

Well if you go to a full hack-a strategy you really need the guy to be shooting extremely poorly for it to be worth it, 50% range I would think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom