2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@wavycrocket from DC, New Orleans and Atlanta? Fluent in 15 different urban dialects? Hip to the latest face tat SoundCloud rappers?

He’s definitely an A&R

4EA34C8A-0C67-45DC-8CDA-0F21D689C394.gif
wavy official in da NO fasho

Who dies at the end?
Will I understand it if I’ve only seen Black Panther

AAB17FE9-ADE4-4C6B-9BB4-8206359348AC.png

you SHOULD see BP but its not absolutely necessary to understand the avengers. however... ur trippin if u havent seen BP yet. and who dies at the end? it doesnt matter. go see it.

John wall shooting 18% from 3 lmao

this is pitiful. put it in perspective.... if john wall took ONE HUNDRED 3pt shots..... hed hit 18. YIKES

you SHOULD see BP but its not absolutely necessary to understand the avengers. however... ur trippin if u havent seen BP yet. and who dies at the end? it doesnt matter. go see it.

I’ve seen BP wanted to know if I would be able to follow the new avengers without having seen any of the others

I’ve seen BP wanted to know if I would be able to follow the new avengers without having seen any of the others

oh never seen any others? yikes. the most important ones to watch are probably the 2 captain americas so you can understand about what thanos is after the whole movie. ironically you dont really need to watch the avengers movies to catch up.

Don is my rook but damb if he isn't beating a dead horse

Hopefully it's just adidas milking the situation and it's not a reflection of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom