• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ***** bron with the slow motion

tenor.gif

:lol:

He did get his **** busted doe

My goodness has Kevin Love has become terrible

There's no point in the Cavs advancing to the Finals with Love as your second best player. the Raps or Sixers should beat the Cavs. The last things I want is to have another Warriors Cavs finals only for the Cavs to get swept. At least give a chance for other teams to get swept by the Warriors.

If the Pacers lose this series they should feel sick. They're the better team and have been all series. They just make some dumb plays and miss free throws.

What happened to Kevin Love? I remember him getting 20/20 games in Minnesota and how he's a glorified role player

If the Pacers lose this series they should feel sick. They're the better team and have been all series. They just make some dumb plays and miss free throws.

What happened to Kevin Love? I remember him getting 20/20 games in Minnesota and how he's a glorified role player
He lost weight and started modeling bro :lol:

And yeah this is going 7. Indy is a nightmare matchup for Cleveland

he having mental health issues. Don't play good if you don't feel good . He will get right over the summer and hes going to win comeback player next year don't worry .

He's the ultimate empty stats guy. How many games did Minny win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom