2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I want the Cavs to lose Game 6 and 7. Bottom 10 team without Lebron it is embarassing. Cleveland had their run. Let him go.

The goal is to get to the finals and win the chip this cavs team is not winning the chip and they know it they should just go home call it a season time for vacation

Just once I’d like to see LeBron guard the other teams best player. Last year they had Richard Jefferson’s old *** guarding KD in the finals.

Honestly glanced at the teams, can't see too many realistic places that make sense for Wall. Maybe Orlando, LAC or even Minny

Boston got options they don't really need any of Wiz' pieces tbh
I don't care how deep Boston is, they better add a real shooter......or Healthy Gordon and Kyrie won't help in the Finals vs Hou or GSW

I don't care how deep Boston is, they better add a real shooter......or Healthy Gordon and Kyrie won't help in the Finals vs Hou or GSW
Eh, honestly GSW era might not be for as long as we think

Healthy Boston could take on healthy Houston. CP aint getting younger either, as much as I love his fit there

I rather keep Boston together than trade for Beal

Don't understand how Love has been so trash this series...Even if they get past the Indy if he doesnt step it up they definitely losing to the Raptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom