2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, feels bad for russ.. he actually played pretty well considering the fact that PG played horribly and melo is irrelevant.

OKC had 5-6 chances to tie the game on their own. Why should the ref's help them out?

Was PG13 fouled? Hell yeah he was. But they didn't deserve that service. This is the NBA. You got 5 offensive boards against a pretty good rebounding team on their home court. OKC had every opportunity to tie the game on their own. No way are the refs going to help out OKC.

If you think otherwise, you're either an OKC fan or lame for thinking entitlement is deserved.

i agree. i aint mad they had all the chances but its not about entitlement, a clear foul is a clear foul. as i said i aint mad you had a million chances and u try to put the onus on the refs is not a good look.

No such thing as deserve in sports. You either get fouled or you don't, and they either call it or they don't. There was a clear foul but it wasn't called. Oh well move on

You know damn well thats not how it's called in the NBA. Certain players get preferential treatment and calls and others don't. Sometimes during elimination, refs will swallow their whistles and let the players decide who wins. I get what you're saying, emphasizing objectivity. But it doesn't work that way and it never has.

OKC had every opportunity to tie or get the game down to 1 with a 2 for 1 opportunity. They failed every time. The refs weren't going to bail out the Thunder after everything that happened.

NBA officiating is so damn inconsistent.

Also, not sure why OKC kept jacking up 3s with 30+ seconds left in the game and a timeout in their back pocket.

This dude Royce Young really talking about Melo, Russ and PG’s great chemistry and how Melo could be able to recruit PG back to the Thunder by saying “hey let’s do this over again” :rofl:
dTYFLkE.gif

that no foul on pg three was not the reason they lost... they had like mad offensive rebounds but kept chucking and missing... why didnt they just go for the quick 2 instead of bricking 3s :sick:

You know damn well thats not how it's called in the NBA. Certain players get preferential treatment and calls and others don't. Sometimes during elimination, refs will swallow their whistles and let the players decide who wins. I get what you're saying, emphasizing objectivity. But it doesn't work that way and it never has.

OKC had every opportunity to tie or get the game down to 1 with a 2 for 1 opportunity. They failed every time. The refs weren't going to bail out the Thunder after everything that happened.

Bail out? They had their chances for sure, but that was an obvious call to make.

This dude Royce Young really talking about Melo, Russ and PG’s great chemistry and how Melo could be able to recruit PG back to the Thunder by saying “hey let’s do this over again” :rofl:
royce in his burning room mode

just cause things are called a certain way / are a certain way doesn't mean it is right.

NBA officiating is so damn inconsistent.

Also, not sure why OKC kept jacking up 3s with 30+ seconds left in the game and a timeout in their back pocket.

Reverted to what they've been doing all season hero ball

How you miss that many consecutive threes. And Westbrook going out like Kobe on his final game. Not a good look. PG got to have his bags packed already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom