2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only he can do this in a game

they can all hit when they practice at half speed in an empty gym and shoot the same shot off the same perfect pass 50 times in a row. they better listen to what steph says he does and practice at full speed. throw me some ****ed up passes too. mix it up. all that old man at the YMCA practice wont translate to a game

Would the Pels have cap space even with Boogie moving on? Jesus if AD could get a competent wing.... sheesh

I feel they're in that territory where they can only sign Boogie to a max but not any one else

Honestly when it comes to say Houston or Boston, what makes them great is their depth. I'm not going to sacrifice that to bring in Black Paul and probably not even Lebby, only because of the wear and tear

To the same a similar extent, Philly as well

Rather go forward in this climate with a 2 star team with depth rather than a 3 star team with minimums as support

Honestly when it comes to say Houston or Boston, what makes them great is their depth. I'm not going to sacrifice that to bring in Black Paul and probably not even Lebby, only because of the wear and tear

To the same a similar extent, Philly as well

Rather go forward in this climate with a 2 star team with depth rather than a 3 star team with minimums as support
The sixers can pretty much keep the same exact team and get Paul George. They just need 3 things to happen. Don’t resign Amir Johnson(easy). Package picks to trade away Bayless and Justin Anderson salary(somewhat easy). Have Redick agree to a lower deal. Somewhere in the mid teens. Then you’ll have enough money to give belinelli a solid contract and ilyasove 7-8 mill. Also we can get rid of Covington with trading picks if we need more space. PG would make him redundant anyway

Also not sure y'all even know what a zaddy is. But what can one expect from a forum filled with dudes who haven't even sniffed the pum pum before.

The sixers can pretty much keep the same exact team and get Paul George. They just need 3 things to happen. Don’t resign Amir Johnson(easy). Package picks to trade away Bayless and Justin Anderson salary(somewhat easy). Have Redick agree to a lower deal. Somewhere in the mid teens. Then you’ll have enough money to give belinelli a solid contract and ilyasove 7-8 mill. Also we can get rid of Covington with trading picks if we need more space. PG would make him redundant anyway
So you're saying they can sign Black Paul, keep Reddick and keep Marco and Sova? I somehow doubt that

I would say at the very least Covington would have to be moved for all that to be possible

Even though the market will be dry this summer, for them to keep Reddick, Sova and Marco even without signing a max player, that wouldn't be tricky? Crunch the numbers if possible

Who wants to bet PG WON'T end up being a Laker. NT standard $150 if you confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom