2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in all this OKC slander... don’t forget Kelly Oubre was talking before the game about not wanting to go to war with him and coming back from the dead and killing people... and then went 1-7 and scored 3 points in 26 minutes. :rofl:

I've never seen a team talk so much ****, yet accomplish so little.

From wearing all black for a regular season game against the Celtics only to get bounced from the playoffs by them a few months later.

Wallet and Beal saying Lebby and the Cavs tanked last season to avoid them in the 2nd round only for Lebby to drop 57 on them along with an L.

Man, I'm glad the Raptors got the Wizards out the paint yesterday.

Wizards:

Marcus Camby Get Outta Here.gif

were in a good position. Everybody besides embiid are either on rookie deals or the contracts were only 1 year. Amir johnsons contract is 11 million, JJ is 23 mill and Baylee's is getting paid 9 million. So we'd have to redistribute 43 mil between Reddick ilyasova and Belinelli. I think it can be done. Reddick isn't getting a 20+ mill from us

We already have 30 mill in space to sign George Without taking into acct the other deals
That's a nice looking payroll, didn't even peep it

I've never seen a team talk so much ****, yet accomplish so little.

From wearing all black for a regular season game against the Celtics only to get bounced from the playoffs by them a few months later.

Wallet and Beal saying Lebby and the Cavs tanked last season to avoid them in the 2nd round only for Lebby to drop 57 on them along with an L.

Man, I'm glad the Raptors got the Wizards out the paint yesterday.

Wizards:

Marcus Camby Get Outta Here.gif
You see where @the collector gets it from

This ***** just reported Jaylen with right hamstring “soreness” like this man just popped up with hamstring arthritis midgame. Dude has an obviously pulled hamstring.

Horford obviously has his gators jersey on underneath. I haven’t seen him this aggressive in years:pimp:

were in a good position. Everybody besides embiid are either on rookie deals or the contracts were only 1 year. Amir johnsons contract is 11 million, JJ is 23 mill and Baylee's is getting paid 9 million. So we'd have to redistribute 43 mil between Reddick ilyasova and Belinelli. I think it can be done. Reddick isn't getting a 20+ mill from us

We already have 30 mill in space to sign George Without taking into acct the other deals

0F9A0EBF-5C15-4F55-95FB-A2B69F1EC429.png

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/philadelphia-76ers/cap/2018/

This is the sixers cap situation next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom