2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up in here.

Goodness at the Russ' statline last night. Took more 3s than "Playoff P" had total FGAs.

What # is PG gonna wear in LA @MVP, I'm sure 13 is retired and he played like he already found a place in LA.

My goodness at the Russ slander. They only thing topping that would be if/when Lebby gets eliminated.

Said this when these 2 teams played earlier in the regular season, but Ojeleye guards Giannis about as well as anybody can. He's still going to score obviously, but Semi is physical with him and makes it difficult.

So you're saying they can sign Black Paul, keep Reddick and keep Marco and Sova? I somehow doubt that

I would say at the very least Covington would have to be moved for all that to be possible

Even though the market will be dry this summer, for them to keep Reddick, Sova and Marco even without signing a max player, that wouldn't be tricky? Crunch the numbers if possible
were in a good position. Everybody besides embiid are either on rookie deals or the contracts were only 1 year. Amir johnsons contract is 11 million, JJ is 23 mill and Baylee's is getting paid 9 million. So we'd have to redistribute 43 mil between Reddick ilyasova and Belinelli. I think it can be done. Reddick isn't getting a 20+ mill from us

We already have 30 mill in space to sign George Without taking into acct the other deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom