2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the best player in the series. Boston’s depth/coaching overcame any advantage he had though
He has to be better than he was last night in a game 7 against a depleted team. He was the Bucks 3rd best player last night. He needed to have a dominant, 30+ point FU game, and he didn't.

He has to be better than he was last night in a game 7 against a depleted team. He was the Bucks 3rd best player last night. He needed to have a dominant, 30+ point FU game, and he didn't.

Ehh I disagree with him being the 3rd best player. Middleton scored the majority of his points in garbage time. Bledsoe got lit up so he definitely was better than him. Giannis didn’t have a great game but it wasn’t like he was 2-16 with 5 points or anything. Regardless of who was out, Boston is legit on defense.

He deserves light slander but he got his season averages on his season splits.

Mood:

giphy.gif

Ehh I disagree with him being the 3rd best player. Middleton scored the majority of his points in garbage time. Bledsoe got lit up so he definitely was better than him. Giannis didn’t have a great game but it wasn’t like he was 2-16 with 5 points or anything. Regardless of who was out, Boston is legit on defense.

He deserves light slander but he got his season averages on his season splits.
Didn't think Giannis was particularly good defensively last night either. 22 points on 41% shooting when the team desperately needs him to be dominant isn't going to cut it.

He's probably just not on that level yet, and I expected too much from him. He'll get better.

Catching Infinity War today @ 1pm, so I'll miss Pacers/Cavs.

I think the Cavs will win, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pacers pull it out either.

Cavs may have woken a sleeping giant with Oladipo going off like he did in Game 6.

If the Cavs do lose,can only imagine the chaos in here. :lol:

Bronophobics gonna be naked in here like

LABAkE8.gif

If people want to put Giannis in that top 10 tier, he can't be immune to slander. Game 5 loss, he scored 16 points and only put up 10 FGA. Game 7 loss, 22 points on 41%.

LeBron/Harden/Curry/Russ/whoever would get slandered to the high heavens if this is what they did.

Equal Opportunity Slander.

Cavs better have something ready for the double team they’re gonna throw at Lebron.

AND DONT GIVE JR SMITH MINUTES

If people want to put Giannis in that top 10 tier, he can't be immune to slander. Game 5 loss, he scored 16 points and only put up 10 FGA. Game 7 loss, 22 points on 41%.

LeBron/Harden/Curry/Russ/whoever would get slandered to the high heavens if this is what they did.
Yeah I agree with this, just more so judging his overall series still tells me he's Tier 1 and a top 6-7 guy. When you say he wasn't ready for the stage, idk it just depends what that implies. He had a subpar game compared to his standards, to me I'm not going to make too much out of it other than that, he should get blame and then move on

The Bucks as a team had a disappointing regular season and a disappointing end to their playoff for sure. There are a slew of obvious factors that tie into this though, they're not excuses because again, Giannis through the regular season and playoffs imo showed he's Tier 1. Team just aint built right in any manner from the players to the coaching. That's a separate issue than whether or not Giannis is Tier 1 even by the formula of "can Player X take any team to the playoffs"... I would say Giannis fits that bill

Yeah I agree with this, just more so judging his overall series still tells me he's Tier 1 and a top 6-7 guy. When you say he wasn't ready for the stage, idk it just depends what that implies. He had a subpar game compared to his standards, to me I'm not going to make too much out of it other than that, he should get blame and then move on

The Bucks as a team had a disappointing regular season and a disappointing end to their playoff for sure. There are a slew of obvious factors that tie into this though, they're not excuses because again, Giannis through the regular season and playoffs imo showed he's Tier 1. Team just aint built right in any manner from the players to the coaching. That's a separate issue than whether or not Giannis is Tier 1 even by the formula of "can Player X take any team to the playoffs"... I would say Giannis fits that bill
I have him up there for sure. He just didn't play to the level that a great player needs to be at in Games 5 and 7.

I need answers on Brogdon’s 1-9 performance for 2 points in 30 minutes though.
Terrible, but he had a pretty good series and he really isn't supposed to be starter material, at least not at this point. Being thrust into starting from Game 3 and on was desperation because Snell wet the bed af

Really hope they can either acquire an elite 3 point shooting 2 or figure something out with moving Bledsoe for an elite shooting 1 or 2

Not sure WTH Nike and Lebron are doing! Played 2 hours of B-ball yesterday in the Lebron XV and shoes felt unstable and unsupported! It felt like I had on running shoes and my ankle buckled twice driving to the hole :smh:. Laterally you sink into the cushion before you can react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom