2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop immunity slowly starting to get questioned

Dude continued his act with the media after the game and folks were Tweeting about it asking why he's gotten away with it for so long

If Leonard decides to leave it could spotlight Pop and how he drew a line in the sand between he and his franchise player. He def made it divisive on some "his group" vs the team

Dude continued his act with the media after the game and folks were Tweeting about it asking why he's gotten away with it for so long

If Leonard decides to leave it could spotlight Pop and how he drew a line in the sand between he and his franchise player. He def made it divisive on some "his group" vs the team
sounds like some bellichick stuff. pats and spurs dysfunction. im here for it.

Pop is on some low key slave master type ****. Now hear me out. He could control Duncan and Robinson and Parker. But now he realized Leonard is the type of player who will do what's in his best interest rather than the team which is what most players do. Popovich couldn't change him so here's all the vitriol from his own teammates and staff.

Hope Leonard leaves and the Spurs end up winning 30 games next season. Trash *** franchise.

21CDC585-7EDE-48F6-AA87-DEB39F0B76FE.png

Seeing as how Delon Wright went off today, it reminded me or Dorrell Wright

Wild fact I would have never guessed, Dorrell Wright led the league in 3's made during the 2010-2011 season and averaged 16 a game

I wouldn't surprised if Pop retired after next season, when his contract expires. He's gonna 70 next year and I don't he's gonna want to stick around for a rebuild.

If this is what it takes to sink them, I’m here for it. They been dancing like Diddy all in the video way too long. They need to be the Kings

If this is what it takes to sink them, I’m here for it. They been dancing like Diddy all in the video way too long. They need to be the Kings

You need to direct that hate towards the Warriors because the Spurs “sinking” isn’t going to help y’all avoid that inevitable washing by GSW.

Mo Bamba and Lil Uzi walked by me tonight. I saw Nerlens Noel there too. I have no clue why Bamba was there but he’s one giant, lanky person :lol:

It's playoffsunday beby what we sippin on? I got this Hendog and Jamie in rotation this morning.

Pitiful performance by Whiteside/Dragic, the latter is alright for Josh Richardson... At least he plays perimeter defense. Outside of Winslow and Olynyk, eyesores everywhere tho.

Outside of Whiteside, Wade and Dragic should play reduced mins, they just don't have the production to match their defensive woes. Dragic hasn't been right for weeks

Rather slow down the pace while Kelly, Winslow, JJ, TJ, McGruder and Bam play 25+ and lead the ugliest offense/defense there's to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom