2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitiful performance by Whiteside/Dragic, the latter is alright for Josh Richardson... At least he plays perimeter defense. Outside of Winslow and Olynyk, eyesores everywhere tho.

Outside of Whiteside, Wade and Dragic should play reduced mins, they just don't have the production to match their defensive woes. Dragic hasn't been right for weeks

Rather slow down the pace while Kelly, Winslow, JJ, TJ, McGruder and Bam play 25+ and lead the ugliest offense/defense there's to offer
That’s the thing, you can’t slow the pace down with them since the scoring isn’t there.

Even w Embiid back, Ben or Fultz will still push even on makes.

Pitiful performance by Whiteside/Dragic, the latter is alright for Josh Richardson... At least he plays perimeter defense. Outside of Winslow and Olynyk, eyesores everywhere tho.

Outside of Whiteside, Wade and Dragic should play reduced mins, they just don't have the production to match their defensive woes. Dragic hasn't been right for weeks

Rather slow down the pace while Kelly, Winslow, JJ, TJ, McGruder and Bam play 25+ and lead the ugliest offense/defense there's to offer

Whiteside's body languange looks like hes checked out on yall mentally. Its over for him in Miami. As for the rest of them guys...imma just say it like this. Its incredible what Coach Spo has done with what he has. I just cant see yall keeping up with us offensively at all unless yall play a grind it out style & we were kinda winning games like that earlier in the season when we aint have a bench lol

That’s the thing, you can’t slow the pace down with them since the scoring isn’t there.

Even w Embiid back, Ben or Fultz will still push even on makes.

At the very least those guys have the capability to switch and provide some resistance to Philly's shooters and take up more of the shot clock initiating offense, that's all I want.

Mo Bamba and Lil Uzi walked by me tonight. I saw Nerlens Noel there too. I have no clue why Bamba was there but he’s one giant, lanky person :lol:
mo bamba went to westtown school, right down the street here in the philly suburbs. Thats the connection

You not getting a foul in that situation Dame
I mean what the hell kinda play was that in the first place? :lol: Jrue completely let him go and Dame tries to jump 20 feet to his left to draw contact? :lol: the lack of confidence there in his shot was very disappointing. And he doesn’t play for fouls like that so he didn’t really know what he was doing. that was cringeworthy all around

Man if Blazers can’t get pass the Pelicans, they need to blow it up
Even if they do get past, they aren't going to come close to competing with GSW this season (assuming Curry returns)

They're one of those teams destined to always make the playoffs but after the first round always be facing an uphill struggle to advance further

They screwed up big time on Evan Turner and circumstances prevented them from really grooming Will Barton. They're going to have to make a choice on Nurkic as well this summer

For sure, I agree. At the same time any team that draws GS in the 2nd round is bound to lose.

The way the team is constructed, I don’t even know who the Blazers can add to take that next step.

For sure, I agree. At the same time any team that draws GS in the 2nd round is bound to lose.

The way the team is constructed, I don’t even know who the Blazers can add to take that next step.
The cannot make any steps unfortunately, they are strapped until 2020

Nurkic also may get an offer as a RFA this summer so they'll be forced to go into luxury tax to keep him

So really, you have to wonder if management is content with a perennial playoff team. I have always said at this point I do think they'll keep repeating this process season after season throughout Dame's prime. The city seems to be receptive to the team make up and are happy to be away from the Jail Blazer days

Fell asleep right when Pels Blazers started |l. Looks like AD went off then faded a lil at the end or just didn't get touches for whatever reasons. Were Dame and CJ just missing looks or were the Pels getting good contests on everything? 13-41 :sick:

Today's the day

Fell asleep right when Pels Blazers started |l. Looks like AD went off then faded a lil at the end or just didn't get touches for whatever reasons. Were Dame and CJ just missing looks or were the Pels getting good contests on everything? 13-41 :sick:

Today's the day

I would say it was a little of both. Dame and CJ got looks and missed but also Pels were playing some exceptional swarming switching team defense. Was definitely not expecting that as they aren't an exceptional defensive team

I would like to take a look at their defensive production since Cousins went out anyone have those numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom